Your Trusted St. Louis Noblelift Dealer
Warehouse workers know the value of a good forklift or pallet jack. We know that value here at Connell Company, too. That’s why we want to be your St. Louis Noblelift dealer. With these products, you can tackle all tasks at your next worksite.
Why Choose Noblelift?
Noblelift Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd. provides logistics solutions and top-notch material handling equipment to consumers.
What They Offer
Material handling equipment they offer includes:
- Reach trucks/tow tractors
- Pallet trucks
- Electric stackers
- Hand pallet trucks
- Scissor lifts
- Lift platforms
- Drum stackers
- And more
They also offer system integration solutions, such as management software systems.
Many of their products use high-quality lithium-ion batteries, which are more environmentally friendly and cost-effective than lead acid batteries are.
- Scissor lifts – These high-performance products have load capacities that range from 507 lbs to 838 lbs, depending on the model.
- Forklifts – Their capacities range from 1,500 lbs to 10,000 lbs.
- Manual pallet trucks – They have capacities ranging from 2,200 lbs up to 5,500 lbs.
- Powered pallet trucks – They have capacities ranging from 3,300 lbs to 8,000 lbs.
- Walkie stackers – Their electric walkie reach stacker has a maximum load capacity of 3,000 lbs.
- Lift tables – Their capacities range from 330 lbs to 5,500 lbs.
Their scissor lifts have maximum work heights that range from 16 ft to 52 ft, depending on the model.
Where is Noblelift Made?
How Much Does an Electric Pallet Jack Cost?
Electric pallet trucks are incredibly convenient pieces of material handling equipment. However, they are more expensive than their hand-operated counterparts. Electric pallet jacks often cost a few thousand dollars, with the average being around $2,500.
Where Can I Find a Noblelift Dealer Near Me?
You can contact us here at Connell Company to find Noblelift material handling equipment near you available for purchase or rental.